Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. Our customers include a wide range of companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to small and medium-size companies and nonprofits.
If you are an Enterprise Technology Sales veteran and excel at generating demand in B2B environments, Astera wants to work with you!
Astera Software is seeking passionate people who believe that learning is a lifelong journey.
What You’ll Do
- Develop sales opportunity by researching potential accounts, building rapport, and providing technical information about products
- Contact prospects, customers, and partners through email and phone calls to offer support, get feedback, develop business leads, and establish relationships
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute a strategy to nurture leads and keep customers engaged.
- Qualify leads and nurture them by performing custom user requirements analyses.
- Identify the pain points of potential buyers and provide specific advice on how our solutions address them.
- Analyze the lead nurturing and engagement activities of competitors, research their user base and budgets, and use this information to make recommendations to improve the sales process.
- Record daily sales data in our CRM system to interactions with prospects, customers, and partners.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years B2B sales/lead generation experience
- Experience of selling enterprise-grade technology solutions to medium and large enterprises based in North America and Europe
- Knowledge and experience of using list building and list management tools and techniques
- Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and any other modern CRM/sales tools
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written. Our target audience is mostly in the US, and it’s your job to make sure you’re able to get your point across perfectly and hit the sweet spot every time.
- Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
- Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learnt at least 10 new things.
- The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions. The space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration. We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.