Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
- Generate leads, develop and execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plans for targeted accounts
- Collaborate with sales and marketing for a fully integrated demand generation to achieve lead generation, increased funnel and other strategic growth goals.
- Manage and report on the pipeline of targeted accounts, campaign performance, and continuously improve overall program effectiveness
- Upon contacting a prospective client, probe to understand business needs and have an ability to identify opportunities to pair those needs with Astera products.
- Lead the presentation of lead generation dashboards in regular sales & marketing meetings providing reporting updates on funnel status for leads based on reports.
- Work with management to set overall strategy through analysis of historical data.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Identifying the key decision makers.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
Technical Skill Set
- 2-5 years of experience designing and executing effective B2B lead generation programs
- First-hand experience working with marketing automation solutions, specifically Marketo.
- Experience managing search engine marketing (SEM) programs (g., AdWords, AdRoll)
- Strong analytical skills, especially leveraging Marketo, Google Analytics, and Salesforce
- Organized and self-motivated quick-study with ability to define goals and prioritize work
- Comfortable with balance of day-to-day tactics and long-term strategy
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
What You’ll Need
Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learnt at least 10 new things.
The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Flexible environment with no rigid hierarchies
Amazing Remuneration – BETTER than industry-standard
A chance to be a part of something BIG and make an impact on a Global Scale!