Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and a strong set of the technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
- Write, manage, and update help documents for products.
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation.
- Explore and select appropriate mediums and channels to disseminate the content.
- Standardize help content across all digital platforms and media.
- Study our in-house software solutions and collaborate with product experts and developers to write technical content.
- Make use of innovative methods such as illustrations, animations, charts etc. to increase users’ understanding.
- Analyze and respond to customer queries and tickets on our support site.
Skill Set Required
- Outstanding command of English language and good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Have a problem-solving approach
- Passionate about learning new technologies
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and communicate them in an easy to understand manner
- Knowledge of any programming language such as SQL, Python, C+ is preferable but not a requisite.
- The minimum requirement is Bachelor’s (any major)
- 1+ years of working in the IT industry is preferable. But if you are a fresh graduate and think that you fit the bill, you are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Need
- Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
- Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
- Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
- Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
- The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.