- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java/Kotlin code.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms and software design.
- Experience in RESTful APIs to connect Android applications with back-end services.
- Strong database skills, knowledge of Android SDK and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiar with UI/UX Design and dynamic layout considerations.
- Knowledge of sound software engineering principles including but not limited to: software design specification and software testing methodologies.
- Manage to work on multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong inter-personal communication and collaborative skills.
- A knack for bench marking and optimization.
- Experience in Chatting and Calling modules
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- This post is (Bahria Town, Phase-4, Islamabad) based.
§ Execute full lifecycle software development
§ Write well designed, testable, efficient code
§ Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
§ Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
§ Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
§ Document and maintain software functionality
§ Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
§ Serve as a subject matter expert
§ Comply with project plans and industry standards