AT Tech is making healthcare more accessible across the globe. We are improving healthcare through patient centric solutions, developed to provide patients and practitioners with a seamless and end-to-end digital experience. So whether you want to consult a clinician, manage your healthcare setting with data at your fingertips or manage population health, our bespoke technology applications can enable your digital transformation goals
Purpose of role
This role will provide financial support to the organisation and more specifically certain regions or departments within the business. In addition, certain finance processes will be directly facilitated by this role as well as various month end processes.
Location of the role
This role is based at the AT Tech head office which is located in Bharia Town phase 4 Islamabad
The role will undertake the following:
• Ensure supplier details are kept up to date and that bank details in particular are accurate, independently verified and stored for audit. Merge duplicates as necessary.
• Process purchase orders and purchase invoices ensuring that the expenditure is valid and accurate. Review Aged Creditors and manage payables to ensure payments are made on time.
• Investigate and resolve PO to invoice differences, and other exceptions to the standard PO and invoice matching process
• Reconciliation of bank accounts, managing bank transactions and import to accounting system
• Accrual and prepayment adjustments as necessary
• Property transaction management and reconciliation – liaise with landlords re payments
• Prepare central payment run documentation and facilitate payment where necessary
• Perform monthly supplier statement reconciliations
• Act as a key point of contact with external suppliers, managing and maintaining supplier relationships
• Ensure customer details are kept up to date and stored for audit. Merge duplicates as necessary.
• Sales invoices ensuring that income is complete, accurate and recovered on a timely basis. Review Aged Debt and chase outstanding debt
• Perform monthly income reconciliations, matching receipts to amounts due
• Raise queries with customers over incorrect or non-payment, ensuring recovery is achieved
• Ensure that expenditure and income coding is accurate
• Monitor and ensure compliance with financial policies to govern and manage the business’ payments and receipts
• Participate in month end and be responsible for certain month end duties and balance sheet accounts
• Assist with providing information for the annual audit
• Finance project work as appropriate, such as implementation of new systems or similar
• Ad-hoc work/tasks as requested by the Director of Finance or Head of Finance
• To maintain the integrity of AT Techs’ financial systems, procedures and reports
• To maintain professional standards within the organisation
• To ensure that financial policies and procedures are adhered to
• Contribute to developing and refining finance and other operational policies where appropriate
• Any other duties as may be required by the AT Tech management
• The post holder must at all times carry out his/her duties and responsibilities with due regard to Equal Opportunities Policy as prescribed by Government of Pakistan
• The employee must follow AT Techs confidentiality rules and procedures at all times.
This job description contains an outline of the post holder’s main duties. In conjunction with the post holder it may be amended to reflect the changing needs of the business.
AT Tech is a dynamic organisation, therefore changes in the core duties and responsibilities of the role may be required from time to time. These guidelines are not a term or condition of contract.
All applicants to any post within AT Tech are required to declare any involvement, either directly or indirectly, with any firm, company or organisation which supplies AT Tech with goods or services. Failure to do so may result in an application being rejected, or, if it is discovered after appointment that such information is being withheld, then this may lead to dismissal.
The post holder will have access to confidential information which may only be disclosed to parties entitled to receive it. Information obtained during the course of employment should not be used for any purpose other than that intended. Unauthorized disclosure of information is a disciplinary offence.
All post holders must have their criminal record checked. You will be asked at interview if you have any criminal convictions and a police check on the existence of a criminal record will be made if you are the preferred candidate for appointment to the post.
You are required to comply with the regulations of the Human Rights Act 1998 during the course of your employment.
Education/ Qualifications/ Training
• Recognised Accounting Qualification
• Recognised degree within accounting and finance
Any other relevant degree
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent excel skills
• Ability to work under pressure and plan / prioritise workload
• Attention to detail & diligent approach to work
• Ability to use own initiative
• Team player
• Worked within an office environment previously
• Worked within a finance team previously
Minimum 5 years of experience within same role