ATTECH is looking for SQA (Automation Engineer)
- The ingenuity to think of new ways to test and break the product.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Write automation tests
- Report issues
- Test product quality
- Ensure interface compliance and compatibility
- Concepts of White and Black Box testing.
- BDD and TDD concepts. Knowledge about Linux Infrastructure. Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments Experience with UI test automation frameworks such as Selenium, JUnit, TestNG is required.
- Experience in writing and executing test plans and test cases for enterprise-class software products. Ability to work quickly but thoroughly in a fast-paced environment. Perform end-to-end system integration and regression testing.
Execute QA plans and tests in consultation with the development team. Familiarity with open source software development processes. Experience with mobile testing frameworks/tools such as Appium and Selendroid on native IOS and Android devices. Well-versed in Java, Git Source control, Docker, Selenium WebDriver.