Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform. We provide unlimited access to over 250,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
- Represent the leading expert network in Europe and Emerging Markets on an international scale
- Solid career progression track for strong performers
- Training and workshops provided
- Representing our company by being the first point of contact for business experts
- Actively recruiting and identifying top experts via various channels for international projects
- Generating questionnaires/write-ups/reports to deliver findings to clients
- Execute interviews/surveys and generate write-ups/reports to deliver findings to clients.
An ideal candidate should have:
- A Bacjelors degree with Business/ Marketing/ Management background.
- Ideally 1 year experience in executive search, sales or customer service
- Excellent English language skills.
- Basic computer skills and be able to use the programs required by their clients and employers.
- Confidence in speaking to high caliber experts