It involves communicating and negotiating with UK clients in ENGLISH who'll be contacting us for our products.
- Checking Email and responding to customers or assigning emails to your colleauges
- Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
- Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolve any issues regarding product.
· Timings: 9 hours shift
· Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
· Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
· Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
· Manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
· Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
· If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.