ATRIBS/ METSCON group looking for Manager-Business Analyst for one of our banking clients in Dubai Location (UAE).
Education level :
- MBA / CA / Bachelors Degree in Engineering / Masters in Computer Applications from a recognized institute / university
- Additional qualifications in Information Systems / Technology
- PMP/COBIT/ITIL Certification is preferred but not essential.
- 6-8 years of experience in a banking / financial environment are pre-requisites for this role. Experience should cover:
- Banking Operations less than 4 years
- Business Analysis less than 4 years
- Project Management less than 3 years
- People Management less than 3 years
- Experience in an IT organization or a consulting organization or a leading bank is essential.
- Should be well-conversant with software development life cycle and should be able to lead a team to analyze, document and communicate the business requirement in the area of corporate and retail banking in a systematic way.
- Knowledge of banking products, accounting rules, regulatory requirements is expected. Good knowledge of internet banking, GL system and workflow procedures including Finance, Product Control, Accounts Payable, Nostro Reconciliation etc. is expected.
- Knowledge of SSAD / OOAD (Entity relationship diagram, data flow diagram, control-state diagram) is expected.
- Business Processes
- Should be familiar with practices in the area of corporate and retail banking
- Should be able to manage small projects with tight deadlines and budgets. Knowledge of project estimation, risk analysis and formal project planning is essential
- Should be able to work with and appraise people of different demographic profiles
- Familiarity with web architecture
- Working knowledge of Unix / Windows platforms, shell scripts
- Expert knowledge in SQL and enterprise RDBMS
- Familiarity with both Object-oriented analysis and SSAD
- Experience in supporting third-party application and working with the vendor based on SLAExposure to unit/module/integration testing
- Familiarity with BASEL II requirements
- Familiarity with international standards such as ITIL/CMMI/ISO
- Familiarity with IT audit processes
- Exposure to documentation skills
- Familiarity with Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management Procedures