AUA Solutions is an international Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company operational since 2006, with offshore operations in Karachi. We provide a gamut of services within the realms of Software Consultancy and IT Enabled BPO/ Computer Services including: software customization, data digitization, phone-based software data validation, data cleansing, and CRM management, targeted contact list development, online data collection, email list research, web research & data entry as well as other back office and non-core Business Services for its clients worldwide.
We are currently seeking highly charged and detail oriented professionals for our international IT Enabled BPO Center in Karachi. Suitable candidate will be working US business hours (evening/night shift in Pakistan) and will be required to process client database of American professionals byphone verifying contact data with US companies. Upon successful validation of contact person details, executives will take appropriate notes over MS Excel.
- Excellent fluency in spoken English, correct grammar and American accent
- Strong Communication Skills and ability to conduct two-way dialog on phone
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details, and have good analytical skills
- Possesscomputer literacy, basic MS Excel and keyboarding skills.
- O’ and A’ Level, Bachelors, Communications or Business majors preferred.
- Experience not required; however, preference given to experienced candidates.
Professional office environment, world-class training, top-of-the-market base salary, performance incentives, benefits, promotions and growth opportunities, fun events & company paid dinners, along with door-to-door transportation
Incentives: Cash incentives of uptoRs 20,000 per month based on Quality, Attendance, Appearance & Referrals
Bonus: Annual/Retirement Bonus
Benefits: Van Service (Drop only), Paid Personal/Emergency Leaves
Job Time: 6:00pm to 4:00am M – F (Five Days a Week)
Location: Off Sharah-e-Faisal, Near Duty Free Center