AUA Solutions is an international BPO Business Process Outsourcing company operational since 2006, with offshore operations in Karachi. We provide a gamut of services that include; contact center and telemarketing functions, contact list development, email marketing, online data collection, web research and data entry services as well as other back office and non-core functions for its clients worldwide.
Job Description: We are currently seeking a young, highly charged, PC & English literate, detail oriented professionals for our Human Resource division. Suitable candidates will be required to work in MORNING SHIFT and post jobs and screen cv's, conduct Interviews, prepare letters, maintain employee attendance and personal files.
- Posting jobs on various job portals, and source potential candidates.
- Conducting Phone Interviews to screen the candidates based on capability and suitability for the various BPO/Call Center positions
- Performing office based in-house job interviews and recruit ideal staff members for various jobs that shall include call center agents, research associates and IT personnel
- Developing job descriptions, preparing online job postings, screening resumes, phone and in-person interviews, and selecting candidates
- Administer attendance roster, time-punch cards, and advise on tardi/absences
- Maintain, cleanse and update employee database on a daily basis
- Prepare, track, file and maintain employee letters and records.
- Counsel, Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures;
- Create, update, maintain, and expand the company policies
- Work closely with cross functional teams; in a counseling role, assisting teams to understand and implement policies and procedures.
Compensation: We offer state-of-art office working environment, top-of-the-market base salary, promotions and growth opportunities, and salary increments.