1. Perform the internal audit procedures assigned by the senior and conduct the execution phase as directed by the senior staff.
2. Perform workings and obtain details, supporting documents regarding the areas assigned by the senior.
3. Visit branches / offices / locations as instructed by the senior for audit purposes.
4. Compile workings and findings as per the requirement of the audit report.
5. Resolve any issues identified in the working or procedures by the senior on review.
6. Make progress status report as required by the senior on the assignment undergoing.
7. Review the work of junior team members / trainees and providing them with necessary guidance and support.
8. Maintain audit reports and other documents in the files.
9. Carry out follow up activities on action plans from previous reports as directed by the senior.
10. Interacting with other departments and working with them on any special project as indicated by the seniors and HOD.
11. Observe all the disciplinary requirements and policies & procedures implemented by the company.