- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-End, UI/UX and the AI Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
All staff are required to adhere to AuditXPRT’s policies and procedures and code of conduct, full details of which may be found on the intranet. AuditXPRT staff have developed a set of values and associated behaviours as published/updated on the intranet and internet. Our values are:
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement
It is responsibility of all staff to read, adopt and promote these values and behaviours in all the work they do.
Knowledge & Qualification
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar fields or relevant demonstrable experience.
- In depth knowledge of Mongo DB.
- Experience with Git.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in development on Python out of which 2 years must be as a Lead/Manager role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to covert high-level business and user requirements into smaller and manageable tasks.
- Experience in SQL.
- Machine Learning or Data Science experience.