- Design, develop, execute, and maintain automated and manual tests and test data.
- Reviewing and analyzing results of test cases and exercises.
- Analyze failures and collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure root cause is investigated.
- Drive efficiencies to improve process and technical implementations.
- Preparing documentation summarizing test results and providing clear status reports.
- Helping to define test automation strategy.
- Using tools to create and execute automated regression tests, ensuring reliability of each release.
- Prioritizing QA issues and facilitate issue resolution.
All staff are required to adhere to AuditXPRT’s policies and procedures and code of conduct, full details of which may be found on the intranet.
AuditXPRT staff have developed a set of values and associated behaviours as published/updated on the intranet and internet. Our values are:
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement
It is responsibility of all staff to read, adopt and promote these values and behaviours in all the work they do.
Job locations Islamabad, Lahore and Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)