- Managing multiple teams of 50+ engineers, managers and researchers engaged in the development and release of next generation Artificial Intelligence based enterprise software products, client project deliveries and advanced research and development activities
- Ensuring on-time delivery of multiple products and projects at the agreed quality and cost
- Setting up and ensuring the teams are following the development and release SOPs
- Increasing team's productivity and maximizing the resource utilization
- Providing situational leadership and day-today hands-on management while taking full ownership of development and delivery of our products and client projects.
- Continuous performance & progress management to ensure the team is highly productive
- Line management and mentoring of other managers and team leader
All staff are required to adhere to AuditXPRT’s policies and procedures and code of conduct, full details of which may be found on the intranet.
AuditXPRT staff have developed a set of values and associated behaviors as published/updated on the intranet and internet. Our values are:
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement
It is responsibility of all staff to read, adopt and promote these values and behaviors in all the work they do.