A UK based accounting practice is looking for qualified/part qualified accountant to join their team in Karachi.
We are looking for someone with atleast 2-3 years of experience working in UK accounting practice.
- Bookkeeping for clients
- Management Accounts and doing VAT returns quarterly
- Preparing and finalizing year end accounts for small businesses
- Preparing and filing Self-Assessment
- Training Junior employees
- We use Xero and Receipt Bank and use some other similar software for bookkeeping and management accounts.
- technically Skills / Knowledge
- CA/ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified or Part Qualified
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH formulas)
- Good knowledge of UK corporation tax, income tax and VAT and the impact on accounts and client’s overall affairs
- Good knowledge of the statutory and technical aspects concerning a set of UK limited company accounts
- Good knowledge of main accounting systems in the market place (eg Xero, Quickbooks. Sage etc)
- Ability to work to deadlines and to be flexible as regards the hours and assignments worked
- Ability to communicate openly and build up excellent relationships with clients
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Displays a positive and motivated outlook
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Seen as confident and self-assured
- As part of our selection process, we are looking for candidates who have:
- Current experience of working in an Accountancy practice
- Experience of preparing statutory financial statements and tax returns
- Please only apply if you have relevant experience.