About the Role
AugmentCare is aiming to address key challenges in the care delivery process which can have a huge impact on millions of lives across Pakistan. This grand vision of ours is unachievable without the help of the doctors and other healthcare professionals providing their services in Pakistan. As an assistant sales manager, you will be the provider-facing end of the company charged with the crucial responsibility of building our network of providers.
We are looking for candidates with a bias for learning and new experiences who would enjoy working on-the-go in an extremely challenging yet rewarding environment. If you are a people’s person, despite all types of desk jobs, love traveling the streets of Lahore and always working on-the-go, you may be the right person for us. If you, on top of that, you have excellent team-work, communication, and organizational skills and are addicted to the adrenaline rush of closing a sale with an undying passion to solve the healthcare issues in Pakistan, you are definitely the person for us!
What You’ll Do
- Develop and improve an efficient sales process which survives the test of scalability as we grow into a mature company.
- Build and maintain relationships with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Pursue leads, cold call, have meetings and close sales with weekly target milestones.
- Collaborate and work closely with multiple functions such as marketing, finance and customer experience to identify the right target segments, set and achieve milestones and address the concerns and problems of all our clients.
- Manage our sales team as we hire sales executives and report to the Lead Sales Manager.
- Design and build all our communications materials with the marketing and design teams.
- Document, collate and analyze all feedback received from the most important stakeholder in our ecosystem – the doctors!
- Classify and escalate all issues to the relevant function.
- Develop our training materials and train all new talent as our team grows rapidly.
What You Need
- A bachelor’s or master’s level degree in Economics, Business, Social Sciences or any other qualitative area.
- A passion for selling – it can be very addictive!
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or working in the healthcare industry in Pakistan is a plus.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work in team and balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
- Enjoying and delivering in a challenging high-pressure environment – coupled with lots of fun!
- Problem solving skills - expect to encounter issues and have a logical approach to resolution.
- Good knowledge of research methodologies so you can define assess, structure and author a document on specific topics.
- Excellent communication skills with experience and confidence in interacting with people across multiple functions and levels.
- Most importantly you must be ambitious, keen to learn and forever motivated to deliver real positive impacts on healthcare in Pakistan.
- Pharma Sales experience preferred.
- AugmentCare employees enjoy some of the most unique perks available:
- Market competitive salaries, performance-dependent equity benefits and Health Insurance.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- All teams participate in periodic off-site sessions in different parts of the world with an opportunity to engage with industry experts and prodigal young talent working with leading tech start-ups and companies across the world
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- This is a “ground floor opportunity” through which you can shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that the product you are working is used by real people all around you and solves real problems in their lives.