We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to directly report to the CEO and Chairman .Purpose of the job is to prepare periodic financial statements, preparation of tax returns, compliance of taxation matters, maintenance of Chart of accounts and handle all matters related to finance/accounts in an effective manner. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of annual financial statements
2. Preparation of monthly financial statements and other activity reports.
3. Recording of periodic accruals and JVs.Qualification Requirement:
- MBA Finance
- ICMA / ACCA Qualified
- Relevant experience of five years preferably in catering/event management industry.
- Advanced power point, excel and report writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven knowledge of preparation of financial statements, and knowledge of income tax and corporate laws.
- Ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure.
- A collaborative spirit and the drive to innovate and experiment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Business acumen
- Preparation of workings for annual income tax returns
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of other tax matters.
- Responsible for successful completion of financial and tax audits.
- Responsible for compliance of corporate secretarial matters.
- Design various dashboards and graphs for assessment of organization’s financial performance.
- Preparation of SOPs for assigned processes.
- Any other task assigned by reporting authority