We are looking to add new members to our agile teams that design and build a line of business solutions. We are focused on crafting Web-based solutions and Native mobile/desktop applications that provide seamless user experience, effortless usability, and top ergonomics.
At Auriga Solutions, you will play a vital role in leveraging latest web, mobile and cloud technologies to deliver efficient and scalable solutions. You will have an eye towards a clean code base, fast performance of the system and scalability of the architecture. We value passion for software craftsmanship.
3+ years’ experience of:
- Working in a fast-paced software engineering team
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (C# preferred)
- RDBMS design and development (SQL Server preferred)
- Working on multiple development platforms
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with Azure or AWS
- Hands on experience with NoSQL databases
- Hands on experience with Unit Testing
- Work experience with front end technologies such as React, Angular etc.
- Strong understanding of Algorithmic complexity, operating systems, and cloud technologies
Technologies, we are currently engaged with:
Tools: LLBLGen Pro, Entity Framework 6.0, Redis, Elastic Search,PostMark, Twilio, SSRS, SSIS, Report Viewer, Caliburn,Strike Iron, Log4Net, Microsoft Test Tool
Servers/Platforms: Amazon and Azure
Database: SQL server 2012, MySQL and SQLite
Services: Web API, Web Services, WCF, Juicer API, Google API
Processes: OOP, Object Oriented Design, Software Engineering
Proficiency in all technologies is not a requisite for applying to this position. Your stated experience will be tested during the interview.
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive Salary Package
- Leave Encashment
- Bi-Annual Performance Appraisal
- Bi-Annual Bonus
- Cash Rewards (Retention, Punctuality, Eidi)
- Health and Maternity Care
- Official Events
- Professional Development Opportunities