- Are you passionate about creating innovative online content?
- Do you have awesome visual design skills?
- Do you have a solid understanding of adult learners?
If you answered yes to the above, then we would like to consider you for an internship.
We are a well-regarded Training Organisation in Melbourne Australia.
In this role, you will be developing Diploma level online training resources.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous Course Development experience including online resources
- An understanding of adult learning principles
- Designing and Developing interactive learning content
- Experience with designing for and working with at least one Learning Management System(LMS)
- Tech savvy and a willingness to learn about LMS's (or have prior knowledge of D2L Brightspace)
Preferred criteria would include:
- Relevant Diploma in Graphic Design, VET or TDD
- Experience in using Captivate, Rapid eLearning tools, Adobe eLearning suite etc.
All short listed candidates will have an opportunity to showcase their instructional design portfolio at their interview.
The intern will be offered a job based on performance during the intership period.