1. To receive customer's telephone calls and make out daily written log of customer complaints/suggestions/comments;
2. To design format for customer feedback and ensure that feedback forms/cards are available at convenient places in company operated sales outlets;
3. To devise strategy of collecting customer feedback and compiling it;
4. To promptly attend to customer feedback/complaintswhether on telephone call or on feedback form/card;
5. To get back to customers especially those who made complaints/comments to ensure that complaint is resolved;
6. To prepare customer complaints' data base and submit monthly report in this regard to the Managing Director;
7. To proactively move for customer feedback on company products and services to listen to customer's voice;
8. To prepare data base of customers who call and fill up feedback cards and keep them informed about new products/promotions etc.