Automotive Artificial Intelligence (AAI) GmbH is a cutting-edge technology start-up based in Islamabad, Pakistan and Berlin, Germany.
We offer a virtual 3D platform replicating a realistic city environment that tests the boundaries of autonomous driving software, with the aim to make autonomous driving safer.
As AI Developer you define AI-based methods to train simulated road users to act close to human beings.
You will apply various types of machine learning approaches from supervised and/or unsupervised learning. A balanced mixture of solid research and industrial background is required to be able to apply cutting-edge methodologies to solve actual development problems.
Your primary focus will be on applying feature extraction algorithms (e.g. how an aggressively driving car driver will perform a turn), doing statistical analysis (e.g. definition of performance metrics or loss functions), and building an automated training environment for the agents.
- Select suitable machine learning methodologies
- Feature extraction on video, LiDAR or Radar data using state-of-the-art methods
- Define data requirements for videos from third party sources (e.g. labels, accuracy, frame rate, speed, steering angle)
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for training
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Create automated training environment and constant tracking of the training’s performance
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as RCNN, GAN, DQN
- Solid experience with common programming languages like C++, C# and machine learning libraries like TensorFlow, Torch and Nvidia framework Cuda, excellence in at least one in those categories is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- To be crazy about accelerating the launch of autonomous vehicles
You will be a part of an international team of experienced and highly motivated computer scientists.
Engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and flexible schedules.