We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic Project Coordinator to join our growing team at Avaib who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Successful candidate should look forward to:
- Handsome salary packages
- Professional working environment
- No late sittings and 5 days/week work only
- Technical learning and growth
- Monetary Growth
- Understand project requirements and map them to a formal requirement document.
- Structure the requirements, guidelines, challenges, solutions and update them in a formal document after consultation with Project Manager, business and/or technical analysts/Leads.
- Working closely with the software team.
- Managing the project flow.
- Track progress & communicate with the project manager and Technical lead to keep them updated on progress, challenges and solutions.
- Clarify any challenges/issues with regards to the delivery of tasks on day to day basis with the help of technical/business analyst(s).
- Verify & deliver project as per project specification.
- Understand new requirements and map it to an existing functionality.
- Track support activities (change requests and bugs) for apps/sites etc.
- Ensure timely execution and delivery of tasks.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technologies and project scheduling techniques.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work quickly but with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Punctual and organized
- Familiarity with Google (Gmail, Docs, Sites, Groups) is a strong preference
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PPT is a must
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Access, and/or Visio
- Strong analytical and organizational expertise
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable to change; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work well with others in a team and taking initiative as an individual
- Familiarity with project management methodologies and tools