Avanceon is the leading provider of industrial automation, process control, and systems integration as well as proprietary energy management solutions and support services. It has a strong market footprint through its offices in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, covering the Middle East, Lahore, Pakistan, covering South East Asia, and Exton, Pennsylvania, covering North America.
- Overseeing all aspects of Guest House lobby and other front-of-the-house operations.
- Actively interacting with guests, including greeting them and providing assistance.
- Managing and participating in the check-in and check-out process, ensuring that it is swift, efficient and pleasant.
- Ensuring hotel amenities are available and ready for guests
- Tracking and reviewing key data including occupancy statistics, room inventory etc.
- Ensuring that financial transactions are properly recording and managing guest services budget.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering of supplies related to guest services.
- The ability to stand and walk throughout 8 - 12 hours shifts with limited breaks.
- Strong professional communication skills, including the ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Maintain positive employee relations and effectively train team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful work environment.
- Ability to drive a Bike or Car if required.
- 3 to 4 years of minimum relevant experience.
- Must have minimum Intermediate – B.A Qualification.
- Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.