Avedasoft is a US based company, doing online retail business since 2010 through different ecommerce channels like Amazon and eBay.
We are looking for an individual with experience in sales and marketing over the web and able to manage our eBay store listing, marketing and sales. Prime responsibility of an individual would be managing the whole operations of Amazon / eBay stores. Ideal candidate should possess detailed knowledge about Amazon and eBay store and listing policies and able to present and drive a strategy to increase listings visibility and taking sales to next level in a reasonable time.
The candidate must possess
· Selling experience on online channels including Amazon, eBay and/or Shopify.
· Research & Development
· Financial planning and budgeting.
· Must be able to demonstrate experience in developing and managing listing in a timely manner.
· Create listings from templates, as well as creating new templates
· Resolve customer disputes with expediency
· Have strong organizational skills
· Be self-motivated
What do we offer?
● Rewarding career with continuous growth in a performance driven culture
● Opportunity to work with a highly motivated and skilled team of A players
● Opportunity to further enhance your skills in an environment focused towards training and individual growth
● A competitive salary package with numerous benefits
1. Why do you think you will be good with eCommerce Business management?
2. If all goes well, how soon you can join?
3. What would be your expected compensation?
This position is a rewarding position as you will be working closely with customers, using your creative skills, and working towards the opportunity to become a high level manager. To know more about this exciting position let us hear about your interest and we will schedule an interview to further discuss all benefits and qualifications.
Best of luck and we are eager to meet you!