We are looking for blockchain developers (middle-level) who really wants to get involved in a finance sector with Hyperledger Fabric blockchain technology, a permissioned blockchain technology.
If you have some of skills listed below, please apply. But you must have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar.
• Expertise in one of the following programming languages: Node.js, Golang
• Ideally have experience in Smart Contracts, Solidity, Ethereum
• Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux Environments
• Review and improve application and infrastructure monitoring
• Work closely with Product, Development and Testing teams to improve software deployments and ensure the quality of the product offered to our clients is outstanding
NICE TO HAVE:
• Hyperledger Fabric
• Advanced comprehension of cryptography components, standards and protocols such as PKI, Key management (software and hardware based), key lifecycle, digital certificates, SSL/TLS, SSH, integration into overall security architecture and means to operationalize
• Cloud deployment experience or cloud security knowledge with AWS
• Build, operate and support AWS Cloud environments
• Have a strong interest and experience in Docker container, Kubernetes, HTTP2, gRPC
• Strong Go language knowledge and experience, particularly concurrency with goroutine and channel
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work on his own initiative and work as part of a team. You will be working in a team supporting each other and be able to guild each other into creating new ideas for the branding of the company. You will need to be able to multi-task and shown previous experience working within a high-pressured environment due to various project deadlines.
You must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
• Experience and strong skills with NodeJS and Typescript
• Excellent understanding of Linux system
• Expert knowledge of MongoDB
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies such as React
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems servers and environment
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Good to have
• Understanding of security design principles and their implementation in AWS
• Experience with setup and configuration of AWS services: EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, VPC,
• Route53, DynamoDB, API Gateway, CloudWatch, IAM, SNS, SQS, Elasticsearch
• Hands-on exposure with the deployment of container applications (Kubernetes, Docker)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation
• Experience building CI/CD Pipelines
Averox is a multinational company engaged in development of various IT solutions whilst providing support and solutions to Telecom Sector. It has gained the market capitalization of US $ 75 million within its four year career. Averox currently has over 50 employees. It believes in EEO and AAP and ...
Averox is a multinational company engaged in development of various IT solutions whilst providing support and solutions to Telecom Sector. It has gained the market capitalization of US $ 75 million within its four year career. Averox currently has over 50 employees. It believes in EEO and AAP and ...Read More