The candidates will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Designing and implementation of the software module
• Specification, designing, and implementation of real-time ECU software
• Development of real-time models for hardware-in-the-loop simulation in MATLAB® / Simulink® and C/C++.
• Commissioning of the simulators in cooperation with the control systems
• Design of Test cases for ECU: hardware-in-the-loop systems
• In software engineering: problem analysis, programming, designing, modeling, and simulation
• Embedded Systems testing
• Experience with script languages Python and simulation languages Matlab/ Simulink, C/ C#
• Experience in Machine learning and Deep learning will be an advantage
• Knowledge about AUTOSAR and CAPL will be an advantage
• He/ She should be able to define objectives clearly and manage schedules effectively
• He/ She must have analytical skills and be a good communicator to be able to share technical information
• He/ She may later be required to lead small cross-functional teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and excellent written and verbal communication skills complement the qualification