1. To meet the monthly sales target assigned by the standard wise and region wise.
2. Sales Inquiry generation, as per company handbook policy.
3. Only approved certification proposals and contract agreements by the Sales Manager to be dispatched to the concerned client.
4. Meet deadlines and business objectives set by the company.5. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, including policy for information security.
6. Develop and design annual sales plan for the region.7. Develop and administer the sales database, which includes client-related information, mailing list, client contact details, etc.
8. To keep accurate and transparent inquiry log at all times.
9. Approach potential clients through introductory letters /email / phone calls /social media network/ personal contacts / yellow pages / chamber of commerce / associations etc.
10. Minimum 10 potential letters/emails per day to be sent.
11. Maintain an inquiry log of such activities.
12. Develop and maintain contacts and record of potential clients (either seeking or maybe interested in certification in the future) of the Business Industry. Examples of such industry/client: textile, pharmaceuticals, processing, and engineering.
13. Preparation and submission of preliminary documentation i.e. inquiry form, proposal, contract agreement. Other responsibilities: Invoice clients for initial advance, Send introductory pack, Pass on information to certification coordination i.e. contract and inquiry form, Record keeping of all the above.
14. Meet and exceed the sales budget and targets.
20. Identifying potential companies and contacting prospective clients, with a view to selling International’s certification, and sign up for new business.
21. Effective sales letter writing and telemarketing should be adopted as an inquiry-generating tool.
22. To develop and maintain healthy business relationship with all business specialists within the assigned region.