We are seeking a forward-thinking, creative Copywriter/Content Creator to, first and foremost, deliver amazing copy and, second, collaborate with our internal team.We are looking for someone who works well in a collaborative environment and is capable of both revolutionary ideation and rapid execution.You will be expected to deliver amazing copy for conversion-driven landing pages, branded collateral, social content, event collateral, and even some traditional advertising (print, radio, TV)—not to mention any ad hoc requests that come your way.
We are looking for a passionate storyteller to craft thoughtful copy and create compelling content that elevates brand messaging to engage and activate customers across all channels.
You will play a key role by communicating with the customer in an authentic way. In this position you will write copy for catalog, emails, website, social media and other formats to support product campaigns, business needs and brand vision.You will be responsible for driving the brand voice and upholding consistency across channels through tone, style and content, while also pushing to evolve with the business and customers.This role requires close partnership with the Visual Merchandising, Creative, Marketing, Social Media and Product teams to ensure strategic alignment and on-brand messaging.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- 1 year experience, preferably a combination of in-house and agency work, web/marketing/traditional copywriting or a fresh with passion to learn and execute.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising Communications, English, Marketing or related career field experience.
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and incorporate feedback
- Strong copywriting skills and knowledge of editing procedures
- Experience in Life Business & Academic Coaching, Real Estate, Matchmaking and Charity Services industry is a plus.
- Develop and create effective, engaging concepts for promotions that support business objectives that adhere to established brand voice*Write compelling and fresh retail marketing and digital content on a daily basis*Write copy and messaging for new business pitches, print, digital and creative comps
- Present messaging strategies and recommendations to client
- Assist content team
- Create copy that adheres to established brand voice, tone, and guidelines
- Deliver conversion-oriented copy for landing pages and other online channels
- Deliver engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Edit others’ copy to be succinct and benefit drive
- Assist in brainstorming big ideas (and/or naming them)
- Collaborate with a content team to deliver messaging for sales funnels, email, and video content that drives interest around various product launches
- Craft stories that illustrate the general opportunities around investing; while keeping our customers informed of this ever-changing market
- Research, interview and ideate with the content and analyst teams to ensure we are providing genuine, accurate points of view
- Write SEO-rich content that will drive organic audiences to our products and services
- Additional copywriting duties as assigned
- Infuse the brand values into all copy and excite, educate, and engage the market.
- Proof and sign off on all printed materials and digital content to ensure accurate, error-free copy and meet deadlines
- Partner with Sales team on sales collateral, training materials, in-store displays, and point of purchase.
- Use proven strategies to improve search ranking of blog posts (titling, SEO, etc.)
- Effective at time management, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects successfully under tight or changing timelines.
- Solid knowledge of software tools: Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy and stories; this includes (but is not limited to) creating scripts, slogans, catchphrases and messages for ad campaigns.
- Mentor new creatives, reviewing their `books` and managing new teams on placement with the agency.
- Be able to work under pressure and move with the storms of pitches, brainstorming sessions, and tight deadlines with flexible agility, a good sense of humor, and solid focus.
We are developing our team to learn, grow themselves, and excel the momentum of our setup to serve others in a better way. We are offering revenue sharing/Commission-Only basis part-time/full-time jobs to enable you to grow and establish your own businesses as a successful entrepreneur.