Axon Innovation Labs is looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
· Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
· Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Integration of data storage solutions i.e. MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
· Must have experience with the following:
· Knowledge of Node.js and available frameworks (Express, Koa.JS).
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages, Jade, EJS.
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors Stylus, Less.
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as Angular, HTML5, and CSS3
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Working knowledge of the LAMP stack
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git
· Must know deployment workflows and workarounds of common problem
Shahi Sawari is a pioneering technology company developing and operating aggregator platforms focused on providing affordable transportation and logistics solutions to the masses while increasing the operating efficiency and earnings for the service providers.