We have several companies based around Europe, such as in France, Belgium, Poland, etc. We import and export soft drinks, energy drinks, juices and alcoholic beverages. - All of our products are sold as full containers.
We are looking for someone with admin and IT skills, who is able to manage emails from our accounts on a daily basis.
Daily tasks will include:
- Replying to all emails, placing orders and stock control, sending letters, and market research for major companies in Pakistan (such as Shaazan), amongst other things.
- It would be ideal to have someone who is fluent in English, Punjabi/Urdu and preferably Pashto.
- It will be full time Monday - Friday, within UK working hours (9am-6pm), and can be completed from home. As Friday is Jummah, they will be excused for two hours to complete prayers.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:
- In order for the employee to complete these tasks we will provide a laptop, printer and a smartphone.
- We will also be providing sufficient training for three days whilst I am in Pakistan.
- It will be a temporary work contract for 12 months, with a 6 month probation period.
The requirements for the candidates are as follows:
- University degree certificate.
- 2 years of work experience minimum.
- Flexible out-of-ours work.
- Well organised.
- Equivalent of a DBS check.
- In the vicinity of Rawalpindi/Islamabad.