Khayaban-e-Tanvir, Chaklala Scheme III, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Our mission is
- To setup an institution to educate children with the aid of latest technological tools (iPads & iOS apps), and using multi-sensory curriculum that allows for individualized teaching and for students to learn and be challenged at their own pace as they develop academically.
- To help flourish the talent & creativity of each kid, foster self-confidence & leadership, and enable them in achieving great future prospects.
School administrator is responsible for the smooth educational management of the school (Kindergarten, Class-1), and for the quality of educational delivery with some teaching commitment. He/she is expected to liaise closely with the management to manage the academic programme. This role will depend to a certain extent on the individual strengths of the successful candidate, however, the main duties are as follows:
- To serve as site administrator.
- To assist with interviewing applicants for teaching posts, to advise on the appointment of staff.
- To be responsible for the school’s schedule, academic calendar and curriculum plan.
- To assist in the administration of instructional programs of the school.
- To lead, manage, encourage, support and challenge teachers and academic staff to maintain the high academic standards in all subject areas.
- To assist in evaluation and improvement of instructional skills through monitoring and conducting teacher observation and feedback sessions regarding performance.
- This is not intended as an exhaustive list of duties. Other duties as may be reasonable required will form part of the job description.
Starting from two year minimum, and more desirable. Prospects of professional development and promotions available within the school for candidates considering long-term development.