1. Preparing accounts and tax returns
2. Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
3. Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
4. Auditing financial information
5. Compiling and presenting reports, financial statements
6. Meeting and interviewing clients
7. Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field.
2. A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role.
3. Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
4. In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
5. Strong attention and Punctual to detail with excellent analytical skills.