1. Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure with accurate supervision on a daily bassis.
2. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
3. Assist in the daily banking requirements and assisting in timely processing of positive pay transactions.
4. Collaborate with other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
5. Monitor and analyze department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a standard level of accuracy.
6. Administer all accounting functions & advise staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
7. Responds to inquiries from the senior managment, Directors and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
8. Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
9. Approving Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders checking relevant accounting details etc. used by the initiator and also ensure compliance with the polices.
7 + years senior accounting experience in manufacturing firm ( Steel ).
· Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
· Experience with creating financial statements.
· Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
Aziz group roots in commerce date 300 years back as a trading outpost on the legendary silk route linking China, Russia, the central Asian states and Afghanistan with the present day Pakistan and has the role of leading export-oriented industrial and commercial activities of the north-west frontier ...Read More