The candidate will be part of the ERP Software build team that develops and delivers the target state implementation of a highly scalable and component based UI solution to support all Managerial processing functions.
As a .NET UI developer, the individual will participate in designing, building and deploying robust and resilient technical solutions using object oriented architecture, messaging, multi-threading and Reporting. The individual will be part of a team, working in a fast paced environment following SDLC processes and procedures.
2-4 years of Application Development experience with a focus on windows desktop UI design and development.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficiency in C#.NET (4.5 or above).
- Good experience with Windows Forms, XML, Grids, third party UI and messaging frameworks.
- Good experience with multi-threading and LINQ.
- Good to have exposure with ADO.NET, Entity Framework.
- Basic Knowledge in ASP.NET, HTTP and web services.
- Experience in RDBMS - SQL Server, Oracle.
- Agile SDLC delivery experience is strongly preferred.
- Test driven development skills using unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with version control, code review, continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
- Background in Financial industry/Distributions with exposure to credit derivative products, regulatory reporting, clearing and compression workflows is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.