Back Office DDS an international medical back office currently seeking talented Staff to join our expanding medical back office team.
- Answer incoming calls
- Act as an initial point of contact for our patients
- To deal with patients and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner
- To identify patients needs and act on them quickly and effectively
- Adhere to the high level of customer service that this organization is known for (incoming calls, e-mails & proactive monitoring)
- To support new members of staff dealing with any queries they may have
- To help with other administration and office duties.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a call centre and customer services environment
- Professional and courteous manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have Excellent English listening, and speaking skills. Must be confident with speaking over the phone
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude to tasks, and ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent introductory and on-going training is provided for successful candidates.
- The successful Call Centre Agents can enjoy a fantastic working atmosphere and the chance to work within a successful, growing company, known for their excellent customer service and product base.A chance to progress over time to our more technical team and/or supervisor team is available