*Apply if you live in or near Bahria Town Karachi*
Major Job Responsibilities
• Assist in the staff recruitment and exit processes in its entirety for all campuses, by completing the paperwork and software system requirements, keeping in strict view the timeline and School HR policies.
• Issue HR letters pertaining to bank account opening, other system-generated letters including warning and termination letters.
• Maintain employee files with a complete updated record of the employee CVs, personal data, contracts, notices, warning letters, etc
• Maintain accurate and updated records of all current and ex-employees in the human resource software module
• Ensure compliance of School HR policies, rules, and regulations at all levels through routine and regular checks
• Guide the staff in following the correct procedures for all relevant processes pertaining to HR matters
• Prepare and implement employee benefit programs including EOBI, Social Security, health & life insurance, and any other benefits that are in the EHB or announced by the School, from time to time.
• Make or assist in preparing monthly staff salaries
• Communicate with staff on HR related matters
• Has exceptionally high ethics and standards related to confidentiality
• Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated
• Excellent record keeping skills and attention to detail
• Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
• Has a high energy level
• Works independently with little direct supervision
• Relevant decision making skills for the scope of the work
• Good organizing and planning skills
• Works as part of a team
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Management from an accredited institution (Mandatory)
• Professional diplomas/certifications in the relevant area
• 2 - 4 years experience in the relevant area
We provide school education of the highest quality to the residents of Lahore and Bahria Town. We are providing high level of education for that we need a trained and better teaching faculty. We educate kids of all ages, including Pre-School, Junior and High School, Matric, O-Level, and A-Level.