Sales & Marketing of Agriculture Products offered by the Bank; develop and maintain robust and
profitable Agri Portfolio in allocated branch(s).
- Undertake intensive tour of the area to identify potential customers; i.e. genuine farmers and people with small businesses to establish customer-banker relationship.
- Ensure smooth processing of credit proposals and timely disbursement of approvals.
- Responsible for management of Agri Portfolio of relevant Branch(s) by arranging regular markup/installment recovery, annual cleanup of loan, insurance coverage, timely reviews / renewals, audit compliance, adjustment of NPL’s to keep the portfolio current and updated in all respects.
- Spot investigation/ physical verification of applicant(s) credentials and preparation of “Farm/ Field/Business Visit Report” at the time of introduction of proposal and conduct periodical visits of existing Agri customers to ensure proper utilization of funds and issue “End Use Certificate” in accordance with SBP’s directive.
- Prepare/maintain MIS and provide required information to the management in timely manner.
- Maintain liaison with Lamberdars (Heads of villages), Revenue Authorities (Patwari/ Tapedar/Tehsildar/ Mukhtiarkar/ Arazi Center/ PLRA) and local community to promote a working relationshipwith them to enable identification/ selection of genuine customers and timely recovery of bank’s dues.
- Ascertain the status of security offered for the loan by the prospective borrowers, nature and state of any previous encumbrances on the collateral or existing indebtedness of borrower and verification of Agri: Pass Book/ revenue record by the concerned Revenue Office.
- Arrange registration of financed tractor/ vehicle/ other assets (wherever required) as per CAD requirement.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by the line management/ Agriculture Division/ higher management.