CPU is mainly performing Centralized Operations roles like Account Opening, Card Production, and Clearing, Archiving of record and Printing and dispatching of SOAs / LOTs.
- Managing and supervising CPU General Banking Operations in coordination with Divisional Head/ Department Head in achieving Division’s KPI (Reporting to CPU)
- Ensure to establish/ define TATs, introduce best practices and service standards. Ensure effective working/ process reengineering in General Banking Operations (such as Account Opening/ Cheque Book Printing/ production and Card Delivery, Account Maintenance etc.)
- Ensure processing of Inward Clearing instruments in adherence to the prescribed TATs with clearance of subsequent queries.
- Ensure timely printing and Dispatch of SOA/ LOT (Periodically) and ensure to maintain updated customer records in coordination with NADRA.
- Manage and supervise physical data/documents retrieval from branches and CPU and ensure its proper archiving. Must have knowledge of Warehouse Management System.
- Adequate knowledge and experience of digital data archiving solutions and related processes to manage all operations of Digital Archiving of documents.
- Maintaining Digitalized documents inventory for quick and easy retrieval of documents.
- Ensure close coordination within departments, branches and all stakeholders through an effective coordination mechanism and affirm consistency in the processes.
- Effective handling of external agencies/ customers i.e, SBP, NADRA, NIFT, Courier Companies etc. .
- Well versed with SBP Regulations/ AML CFT guidelines.
- Good Leadership, analytical, communication and project management skills.