Objective of the job
Manage CPU Centralized Trade Operations for all Import/ Export and Remittances activities, worked closely with Divisional Head in achieving Division’s KPI (Reporting to CPU Head)
- Supervision of Trade Departments.
- Ensure Compliance to Bank's Policy, SBP Regulations, Government Directives and other regulatory requirements including Trade Based Money Laundering, and effective interaction with correspondents and customers.
- Fully conversant with UCP/ URC/ URR etc. and ensure procedure & guidelines related to CPU Trade are updated
- Good Leadership skills i.e.: People Development, provide necessary guidelines /training, Cascade & ensure people are fully aware with new guidelines/circulars.
- Engage with other stakeholders in day to day management of CPU Trade
- Provide Trade Operations technical support to CPU staff and internal stakeholders
- Handling of internal /external queries.
- Identifying opportunity in bringing efficiencies/controls and handling high volume/risk transaction as per threshold directly.
- Look opportunity in bringing improvements in CPU Trade Processing
Minimum: Graduate/ preferably Masters/ MBA from an HEC recognized University / Institute
Maximum: (Trade related certification will be preferred)
Maximum Up to 59 Years
No. of Positions: 01 (One)
Over 15 years’ experience in Trade (10 Years Managerial position, 5 Years in same position)