· Can work as Import Head /Section Head and can dependently able to manage complex/critical transaction.
· Good knowledge of ICC/Local Rules and Regulations,
· Well versed with SWIFT
· Able to manage Audit, Organization & Time management, Problem solving skills
· Technology Savvy, Leadership & Team Management, Innovation, Discipline
· Planning and Organizing, Ability to meet deadlines,
· Hardworking, Responsible
· willing to learn and take challenges, multi tasking ability,
· Good communication skills.
· Can train staff on Trade
· Transaction approval as per approved limit
· Able to understand & identify Trade Operational Risk
Bank AL Habib was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in October 1991 and started banking operations in January 1992. DAWOOD HABIB GROUP, the sponsors of Bank AL Habib Limited have a very long track record of banking which dates back to 1920s. They were among the founder members of Habib Bank L ...Read More