Personal Banking Manager
Eligibility: Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a Sales / Marketing, including 1 years of relevant experience in a RM / Personal Banking Officer. Possess a Graduation degree in a banking-related field from a recognized and reputable University/Institute endorsed by HEC.
• Daily review mechanism which responsible to solicit New Business from existing and new customer sources. Daily connect with prospect and existing customers to achieve Liability Deposit, Cross Sell (Auto, Housing, Banca, ADC etc.) targets.
• Daily make mechanism to deliver superior client experience to both walk in and existing customers at all times ensuring wow experience. Warmly welcoming & facilitating every incoming customer & represent the Bank in a professional manner. Responsible for promotion of Shariah compliant concepts and products through professional market insights and competitor insights.
• Monthly tail Management exercise needs to be conducted by activating the Dormant account portfolio.
• Daily Maintain and update Sales Report and Monthly track sales progress as per allocated Target.
• Daily serve as a liaison between customers and the concerned departments at HO for complaint resolution and smooth processing of customers' requests.
BankIslami Pakistan Limited is a dedicated Islamic commercial bank operational in Pakistan since April 7th, 2006. The bank offers a full range of Shariah compliant commercial banking products and services through a network of 100 plus branches all over Pakistan. BankIslami is sponsored by three financially sound and reputable groups which are: The DCD Group, Dubai Bank and Jahangir Siddiqui & Company Limited. The DCD Group is a UK based group which has played a pioneering role in setting up of institutions such as the Islamic Bank of Britain and European Islamic Investment Bank aside from partnering with Dallah Al-Baraka Bank in South Africa. Dubai Bank is one of the upcoming banks in the UAE, owned by Dubai Holdings, the investment arm of Government of Dubai and Emaar Properties, which is the largest real estate company in terms of capitalization in the region. Jahangir Siddiqui & Co. Ltd is the largest and most diversified financial services group in Pakistan with a track record of innovation and success. It has the distinction of sponsoring the first and largest asset management company, ABAMCO Limited and the first Islamic Fund in Pakistan. Recently JS Group has been at the forefront of starting a US$ 70m private equity fund in Pakistan. The Bank was formally listed on the Karachi Stock Exchange on April 17th, 2006. The Shariah Board of BankIslami consists of three renowned and distinguished Shariah scholars namely Justice (Retd) Muhammad Taqi Usmani, Prof Dr Fazlur Rahman and Mufti Irshad Ahmad Aijaz. Mufti Irshad Ahmad is also the Shariah Adviser of the bank who works full-time with the management and guides them in issues pertaining to the Shariah. The business philosophy of BankIslami focuses on providing Shariah compliant products at par with better service and technology standards viz-a-viz conventional banks. In pursuit of this traditions BankIslami is the first commercial bank in Pakistan as well as in the region to deploy Biometric ATMs for its customer