We’re looking for a highly competitive and professionally sound HR Officer. The candidate must be a Business Graduate. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Assist in Hiring Process from job posting to On Boarding of Employees.
- Maintain employee records/personnel files.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Assist in handling staff grievances and take-up for necessary action.
- Assist in conducting exit interviews and update management with findings.
- Work on development of HRMS.
- Assist in the development and improvement of policies to better facilitate HRM.
- Provide guidance to staff on employment and compensation policies, practices and procedures.
- Manage HRIS processes - assist with the input and maintenance of employee data ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Work over company culture, employees retention, and separation management.
- Manage other areas of HR like Employees' Time management, Leaves management etc.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Positive, self-motivated and detail oriented; Able to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office products.