We are looking for a digital-savvy Digital Community Manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for social media, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic thinker.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Strategize and creation of content for multiple social media platforms
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Advising on design, content, and communication regarding the brand.
- Responsible for all marketing executions including (and not limited to) digital artworks, videography, photography and various regional/nationwide offline activities involving BTL and ATL
- Work closely with designing team.
- Monitor and engage with potential customers on social media
- Engage in social media conversations for the brand to bring awareness on social platforms like fb groups/quora/reddit and other engagement platforms.
- Find target groups and communities to engage with
- Create Twitter/Ig/Fb lead lists and manage multiple engagement strategies
- Search and Liaise with social media influencers to boost brand awareness
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Manage the creation of monthly social media & community plans and oversee the execution of activities across global brand channels.
- Social media marketing – creating managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Community marketing, Forums participation on Quora, Stackoverflow etc.
- Using analytical tools to measure and provide report on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics
- Determination of voice/tonality and brand character for each brand within the company’s brand portfolio.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube is essential.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Outstanding social media expertise
- A strong understanding of Social media and networking
- Basic knowledge of HTML/Web Technologies
- Project management, adobe creative suite, illustrator, Photoshop, branding, logo designing, web and app UI designing, photo editing