We are looking for a motivated WordPress / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
As a WordPress / Laravel Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both Back-End and Front-End Development, including creating WordPress theme, plugins and theme modification.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Should be able to handle AMAZON server on professional level
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 and above PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Previous working experience as a WordPress / Laravel developer for atleast 2 years
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar relevant field
- Creative and efficient problem solver