We are a highly ambitious, entrepreneurial and analytical bunch of people with a strong appreciation for Design & Creativity. We're seeking an unbelievably talented Social Media Specialist to define and execute our social media strategy. GetNatty is all about applying technology, data-driven decision making, and world-class operations teams to provide the best experience to Pakistani Fashionistas. These are early days. Come join us, and help us build a world class platform for every Fashion Designer and their target audience to Discover, Interact and Transact (with) each other. Our vision is to redefine Fashion!
- You will be responsible for planning the social media editorial calendar and community management
- You will need to work closely with the creative team on User acquisition & retention - devising effective campaigns and possibly generate insights for social media strategy.
- You will also be responsible for content marketing that can help our brand, as well as the new private labels that we will be launching from time to time. Content marketing includes produce content - video, image or blogs; whats-app marketing, influencer campaigns etc.
- User Generated Content (UGC): You must keep the audience engaged.
- Analyze digital assets of competitors, e-commerce and fashion brands in order to ascertain best practices.
- Explore all social media avenues. Social is not only about Facebook and Instagram- it is also Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- You will be responsible for identifying strategic alliances opportunities for us. You will take charge of online as well as offline partnerships.
- 1-2 years of strong social media marketing experience.
- A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing experience.
- Have strong understanding and prior work experience on social media tools for analyzing engagement rates, SOV, FB/Insta/Twitter fan analysis, fan growth, organic growth vs inorganic growth etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
- Understanding of Offline PR is a big plus.
The single most important thing we are looking for is Grittiness, which is nothing but a combination of Passion and Perseverance. We are a start-up and there is always more work than people can handle. You should be eager to shoulder more responsibility and drive innovation without constant supervision.