Base Camp Data Solutions is looking for a part-time resource with high-level skills in Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, and/or Adobe Affect Effects. He/she must have a robust portfolio.
· Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
· Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
· Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
· Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget.
· Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
· Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
· Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
· 2D drawn animation.
· 2D computer animation.
· Stop-frame or stop-motion animation.
· 3D computer-generated (CG) animation.
· Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
· More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
· Robust portfolio.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
· Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
· Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
· Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...Read More