Base Camp Data Solution is currently looking for IT Support Associates to handle all day-to-day support for internal network and for clients located in USA. This is a full time position with responsibilities including hardware/software maintenance, installation, LAN/WAN configuration and support, desktop and mobile device support, with network architecture abilities.
• 1-3 years’ experience using, configuring, and troubleshooting various Microsoft platforms such as Windows Server 2003/2008 R2, Windows XP Windows 7, MS Office (All versions), MS Exchange 2003 and 2010 etc.
• Install, support, and maintain all network servers and devices
• Administer Active Directory services
• Maintain and support users’ desktops, laptops, and mobile devices to include RIM and iOS
• Network maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
• Maintain system backup and procedures
• Monitor usage and network traffic
• Maintain access control lists and security protocols
• Create, update, and maintain all network related documentation
• Responsible for all technical inventory
• Strong knowledge of switches, routers, and firewalls
• Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, standards and network security.
• Experience with developing the network strategy, capacity planning, and selection of network hardware
• Ability to create and maintain vendor partnerships and relationships
• Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision, with excellent time management, prioritization, multitasking, communication and customer service skills
• LAN/WAN configurations TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec etc.
Note: This position require excellent Written and oral English language skill please do not apply if you cannot comprehend / speak English in American or Neutral accent.