We’re looking for a super organized and detailed-oriented ninja to join our digital media marketing department in Islamabad.
Here’s what your day will look like:
- You will coordinate with all team leads to get the latest updates on every single project going on
- You will keep a keen eye on the workload of each team and assign projects and tasks accordingly
- You will be directly communicating with the clients to relay their concerns to the team and vice versa
- You will keep track of the progress of all ongoing projects and urgent tasks
- You will work with the Marketing Director to design a schedule for ongoing and incoming projects and integrate those in the trafficking system/ Project Management Software
- You will report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues with too much, or too little, work coming into the agency.
What skills do you need?
- You need to be super organized and detail-oriented
- You need to know of digital media marketing workflows and job roles
- You need to have excellent communication and grammar skills
- Most of all, you need to be able to handle work under pressure and tight deadlines
- 1-2 years experience as a traffic/production manager in an advertising-related company
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field