The Project Manager is responsible for monitoring signage jobs from the pre-sales stage through the signed installation completion. The Project Manager reports directly to the Operations Director, however, interact with a wide range of employees throughout the company.
- Prepares weekly and monthly status reports for the Board of Director / General Manager on Information Technology Operations
- Provides direction to staff; sets goals and translates overall department objectives into team performance objectives; conducts performance appraisals and monitors performance.
- Manages the processing of incoming requests to the Service Desk and ensures courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues.
- Develops and enforces request handling and escalation policies and procedures.
- Assesses need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant) based on request trends and makes recommendations.
- Any and all other requests as directed from management or major business areas
- Work with Sales Executives and Operations on projects to expedite project bids;
- Review contracts for job requirements, help define the Scope of Work and ensure paperwork is completed;
- Get the client to commit to a base a schedule and drive both the client and the internal team to meet timetable;
- Assess risks and mitigate them;
- Create 4-week look ahead Schedules detailing critical constraints;
- Coordinate with various departments including art, contract control, estimating, permits, legal and production;
- Monitor job through the fabrication and installation processes and address customer changes as needed;
- Close projects for costing using Blink’s processes and procedures;
Work Experience/Job Knowledge Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience with Project Management degree
- Strong analysis, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Solid presentation, communication, and facilitation/workshop skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, overcome confusion, and simplifies complex situations
- Knowledge and interest in the professional practices regarding requirements definition and management
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, and Word.